Just like other religious communities, Pagans experience births and deaths, pains and joys — the full range of human experience.
But too often, when we need support or guidance from an experienced person of our own faith, we do not know where to turn. Every week at Cherry Hill Seminary we hear comments like these:
- Do you know of a Pagan minister to help my family with a funeral?
- I feel I should be visiting Pagans in prison, but don’t have a clue how to go about it.
- I’ve been in recovery for ten years, and now I’m ready to give back as a pastoral counselor.
- Covens and circles where I live want to do more, but no one really knows how to lead.
- We have a chaplain at my Army base, but he’s not comfortable with doing a ritual.
Many of us have received outstanding training in our chosen tradition, but there are some special individuals who feel compelled to go above and beyond with their service to others. These are the people who come to Cherry Hill Seminary for a different kind of education.
Students look to us to:
- Provide an extensive education in diverse aspects of Pagan philosophy, practice, and skilled ministry;
- Supplement existing ritual and magical skills with training for professional ministry and counseling;
- Serve as an ongoing resource for individual continuing education; and
- Provide a forum for scholarship and community.
As with any worthwhile endeavor that serves the public, the support of our donors helps Cherry Hill Seminary keep our tuition rates affordable, and our quality of service and programs cutting edge.
Cherry Hill Seminary provides quality higher education and practical training in Pagan ministry and earth-based spirituality studies. In fact, we were the first and even now are the only Pagan graduate-level program in the world!
Why give to Cherry Hill Seminary?
While many resources exist to train and assist students as they pursue their chosen Pagan tradition or path, there is an acute need for specific training in areas such as rites of passage, counseling, religion and the law, interfaith work, leadership development, and nonprofit management. No other seminary provides such training in a Pagan environment, for today’s Pagan communities.
Whether you are seeking a degree, or simply to further your spiritual education, Cherry Hill Seminary provides a supportive environment alongside exciting and challenging programming. With fully virtual programming, students can pursue their studies at their own pace while still benefitting from a community of peers.
Help us grow stronger. Your contribution is an investment that touches the lives of people you may never know, in places you may never see.
Consider making a gift to Cherry Hill Seminary. Every contribution makes a difference, whether large or small.