Pagan stories and traditions describe the power that comes from the earth as magic. Indigenous traditions describe the power that arises from a tribe and ancestors as magic.
- If you are a poet, your poetry can be (and already is) a nourishment for the laborer in the work for justice.
- If you speak up about your life experience, your testimony is transformative for the reluctant.
- If you work in hospice you make a difference one life, one family, one community at a time.
- If you are a teacher you transform young people into leaders of tomorrow.
- If you sing, your music is going to have ripple effects.