Cherry Hill Seminary welcomes those who hunger for knowledge, training and the dynamics of the classroom educational experience. There are several ways to pursue learning with Cherry Hill Seminary.
Applications to a master’s degree program are competitive, requiring a rigorous admissions process, described in the Student Catalog. (under the chapter entitled “Admissions)
Pursuit of a certificate may be less strenuous, depending on the certificate, although some certificates have specific requirements, also noted in the Student Catalog. (under the chapter entitled “Admissions)
Insights courses are open to all, including the general public.
Finally, anyone may audit a Cherry Hill Seminary course by obtaining the written permission (via email) of the instructor. An email address for each instructor is found on our web site, on the faculty listing under information about Cherry Hill Seminary. Registration fees are the same whether auditing a course or receiving credit.
All students must:
- Have proficiency and access to an up-to-date computer, with a microphone and speaker, and reliable internet access, preferably high-speed (see Student Catalog, Technology Requirements for details).
- Be able to attend and participate in online class sessions
- Be competent to perform graduate level work if you are in a master’s-level course
- Demonstrate basic competence in English language and writing
- Demonstrate interest in Pagan and Nature-based spiritualities leadership and service if you are applying for a degree
Detailed information is found in the current Student Catalog, including specific requirements. After careful study, you may begin the process of application by completing the online admission form, but be sure to have all your information available before you start.
When an application package is complete, a representative from the Admissions Committee will contact the applicant to schedule a required personal interview, which may be conducted by telephone or Skype. The applicant’s references will be verified. After the interview, the completed Application Package will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee. Applicants will be informed of the committee’s decision within 30 days after final review.
Ready to start your educational journey?
Need more information?
Be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions page to help clarify admissions concerns. This page goes over the format of our classrooms. Finally, visit here to find out the technology requirements for our programs. You can also reach out to us by filling out the Contact Us form!