2. Throw down the gauntlet! Have each member of your group compete to see how many other folks they can get a gift or pledge from. If you are part of a group, set up a competition among the covens or circles in the group. Be sure to celebrate the winners when next you gather as a group.
3. Use your imagination on events and parties, for example:
–Drum marathon (take bets on who can hold out the longest)
–Body- or face-painting contest, followed by a bachelor/bachelorette auction
–Serve a family-priced after-service meal to your UU congregation
–Clean out your Pagan duds and hold a fantasy attic sale
–Hold a craft party to make something for sale at a festival or other event
–Throw a shindig! A dance party, an open mic night, a fall picnic in the woods or by the river, a Ren-night with mead and ale, or just grill out in the back yard
4. Put a donations box on your table if you are a vendor at an event, or in your store, if you are a retailer.
5. Hand-write notes to your friends, asking them to support your favorite cause, Cherry Hill Seminary.
6. Send an email request – make it passionate! – to your regular listserves, and direct them to this link to make a donation. (They should write in the note space what group asked them to donate.)
7. If you are raising funds for another purpose, add Cherry Hill Seminaryto your drive, and designate a portion of funds raised to go to Cherry Hill Seminary.